Amazon Hiring; B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA; Check Details Here
Amazon is hiring for an experienced FinOps Analyst at their Hyderabad location. Your responsibilities include Coordinating with other departments to ensure all sales and orders are accurately invoiced for, setting clients up for billing, issuing invoices, and ensuring invoices correspond with balance sheet reports. Working on customer dispute cases and supporting in the correctness of invoices created.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Understanding of Accounts Receivables process
- Create invoice by collecting quantitative data available in various upstream tools and coordinating with business teams.
- Processing of all manual and automatic invoice requests and distribute invoices to customers
- Process new contracts and sales, collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Address customer complaints and questions, keep track of accounts receivable and transactions
- Assist with customer account reconciliations
Qualifications for this job:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Studies or other related areas
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivables or having accounting background.
- Strong detail-orientation with a pinchant for data accuracy.
- Ability to research, interpret and reconcile data.
- Ability to take initiatives, meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and team player.
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.