Apple Hiring B.Tech, BE Graduates
Apple is hiring an experienced Engineering Project Analyst at their Hyderabad location. Apple’s Service Management Team is looking for an extraordinary Solution Architect. A highly motivated, detail-oriented, energetic individual with excellent communication skills who is not afraid to think outside the box and question assumptions.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Lead brainstorming sessions to gather requirements and perform high-level systems impact analysis for new business initiatives
- Perform Requirement/ Functional Detailed analysis
- Deliver End-to-End Solutions in collaboration with multiple businesses, engineering, and cross-functional teams
- Ensure proper requirement traceability and delivery during development and Integration Testing
- Provide solution hand-off and training for the new features to Operations and Production Support teams
- BE, B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent field plus 3-5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (including agile and traditional waterfall)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong organizational skills.
- Ability to juggle and complete multiple tasks
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Experience working in a cross-functional time-zone distributed team environment
- Proficient at managing multiple global efforts simultaneously
- Experience working with vendors and contractors
- Able to fit in well with a team, understand capabilities and priorities
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Engineering/ Technical background preferred
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.