Ather Hiring CA, MBA
Ather is hiring for an experienced Dealer Finance Partner at their Bangalore location. You’ll be aligned with: Lead – Dealer Finance Partner and you’ll be a member of Corporate Finance & Accounts.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Act as an embedded finance function for the assigned Ather dealerships.
- Work with the Area sales and service manager as a finance partner in assisting business planning activities as per Ather strategy
- Manage accounting operations for dealer transactions – reviewing sales orders, invoices, and receivable reconciliations regularly
- Review dealer claims basis Dealer management system and ensures timely pay-outs (warranty claims, other incentives, etc.)
- Follow up with dealers on a regular basis for receivables and ensure collections SLA is maintained.
- Perform dealer reconciliations every month and ensure closure of reconciliation items within SLA to enable balance confirmation
- Assist dealers with any finance-related queries on invoicing, collections, taxation, accounting, etc. by working internally with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with process excellence team on setting up and periodic review of the Dealer operations manual and ensure all finance compliances are in place
- Work closely with the system product managers on setting up a robust dealer management system
- Actively work with Sales and Service Regional and Central managers on dealer operations
- Be a trusted dealer partner and frequently establish connections with dealer partners through field visits, business reviews, etc.
Qualifications for this job:
- Chartered Accountant (CA); Master’s in Business Administration
- 2-4 years of experience in a sales/retail finance role in the Automobile/FMCG/Retail Industry
- Expected to be highly skilled in data analytics and proficient in Excel, VBA & creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Working experience on SAP is a plus.
- Strong work ethic and rigorous attention to detail
What skills are needed:
- Strong communicator with the ability to present concepts, recommendations, and analysis to senior management in a clear concise, and actionable manner.
- Excellent planning organizational and skills with a capability to manage multiple external stakeholders
- Independent thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Be a team player. Collaborate and support fellow team members
- Be an active Program/Swim lane member and work for the business objectives of the program
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.