Ixigo Hiring: B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA; Check How to Apply
Ixigo is hiring for an experienced Manager – Payroll and Compliances at their Gurugram location. You will drive, manage and execute the payroll for the entire organization across all its locations in India (and Europe).
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Manage the execution of payroll for Ixigo entities across the globe.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations for all employees, contractors, and consultants & maintain a tracker of that.
- Liaise with auditor and manage payroll & labor compliance-related audits.
- Be the advisor and guide on all labor laws and employment compliance issues for the organization & get new registrations on time as required
- Liaise with payroll and compliance vendors across the globe to ensure a smooth-running process and timely disbursal of salaries.
- Liaise with government departments as and when necessary to manage all compliance-related issues
- – Liaise with actuarial consultants and validation testing for final working for retirement benefits
- Ensure that each payroll process is tightly run, with appropriate checks and balances
- Address payroll-related queries satisfactorily & in time bound manner
- Document processes, policies & FAQs related to Payroll
- Lead & execute any organizational and/or regulatory changes related to the area of Payroll
- Maintain confidentiality of payroll data
Qualifications for this job:
- 6-8 years of experience working and managing payroll across organizations
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills with a proven ability to handle sensitive matters
- Excellent excel skills
- Demonstrates solid judgment consistently
- Rigor & strong attention to detail
- Preferable experience in managing payroll across multiple countries
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.