B.Tech, BE Graduates Vacancy at Danfoss
Danfoss is hiring an experienced Engineer-e Steering at their Pune location. The incumbent will be responsible to drive new product development for the e Steering products to meet customer-specific requirements of electro-hydraulic steering & full steer-by-wire solutions for off-road vehicles. As an Engineer, you will interact with different functions within the organization (globally) and ensure the requirements for product design expectations are met through design, simulation, and test verification. Also, you’ll need to be able to manage different workstreams in parallel.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Work as a technical lead for e Steering product component and subsystem design solutions.
- Ensure first time right approach for the design solutions through analytical prediction tools, engineering calculations and by utilizing the prediction tools like- FEA & CFD
- Support prototypes development to meet/exceed customer requirements and support product introduction.
- Prepare and organize design verification and the validation testing.
- Utilize DFSS concepts/tools such as PDSC, P-Diagram, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development.
- Document design artifacts as per Danfoss documentation standards.
- Provide technical support to all internal functions, suppliers, and customers as it relates to the product.
- Execute and support on existing product improvement projects and cost down initiatives.
- Execute on building new technologies/methodologies as per organizational technical road map
- Come up with innovative solution concepts/ideas to introduce technical differentiators / value proposition and protect IP through patents/trade secrets
- Maintain effective communications both verbal & written with customer, team members and cross functional departments.
- Be an active professional in continuous learning resulting in organizational enhancement in objectives
- BE/B.TECH with 3+ years of relevant experience or ME/M.Tech in Mechanical or related engineering area with 1+ years of engineering/product design experience in relevant domain
- Proficiency in NX and other CAD tools & should use 3D modeling skills for building models of various design concepts, design automation, on products. A good understanding of manufacturing processes is essential
- Awareness of ‘Root Cause Analysis’ techniques
- Awareness of engineering standard like ASME / ISO related to Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T), Stack Up analysis, checklists, etc
- Familiar with Engineering change management process and execution of changes thru PLM or any other system
- Fluent and comprehensive English
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.