B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, ME Graduates Vacancy at Lenovo
Lenovo is hiring for an experienced Software Engineer at their Bangalore location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Analyze product requirements for a Cloud service solution offering a next-gen cloud driven user experience on a mobile device from multiple perspectives
- Propose and evaluate architectural trade-offs from different points of view
- Drive infrastructure planning and design decisions and develop a high-scale solution in stipulated timelines.
- Interface closely with the product management, business team, user experience team and quality assurance to develop world class cloud services using Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Apply your excellent troubleshooting skills and instincts in a systematic manner to help resolve critical product issues.
- Align architecture and product roadmap with new tools/technologies in the market.
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with 2-5 years experience in implementing and delivering Cloud/Enterprise architecture and solutions
- Demonstrates solid understanding of Cloud/Enterprise Architecture concepts and paradigms with hands-on experience in developing high-scale, distributed systems, bringing together the appropriate technologies and products (including third party products) needed to construct and deliver a complete solution.
- Hands on experience with Cloud/Enterprise architecture paradigms, Data models, Web technologies, Virtualization, Identity management, information security, and system integration
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience of OOAD paradigms, multi-threading and concurrency concepts
- Prior experience of development and commercial deployment of successful Cloud based products/solutions
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques and up to date with new technologies
- Hands on experience in developing functional, appealing, highly responsive web and mobile based front end
- In depth knowledge on front end scripting frameworks (eg: React and Angular) and secure scripting techniques
- Hands on experience in creating cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Hands on experience in implementing Native interfaces with Android Applications using React JS or other similar interfaces
- Experience with entire software development life cycle of a commercial product
- High energy and passion towards creating complex Cloud solutions and fostering innovations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.