B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Dell
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be able to:
- Serve as the expert on the Digital operations across Dell Technologies Digital properties
- Responsibilities include technical implementation, reporting and analytics, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Drive the implementation of tags/codes for new and existing publishers and partners;
- Suggest and participate in development and implementation of product improvements with Tag Management System Vendor.
- College Degree from 4-year college or university required (Business, Marketing preferred); Knowledge of digital data ecosystem(Good to have);
- Strong expertise on Java Script. Basic knowledge of HTML and front-end web processes required;
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to use Chrome developer tools, Firebug, or similar front-end web tools;
- Good working knowledge of browser fundamentals: HTTP, storage (local / session, cookies etc.), CSS selectors, headers
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.