Job Update: B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Kellogg
Kellogg is hiring for an experienced Global GBS HRIS, Analyst at their Mumbai location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Assists with updating and maintaining forms, policies and procedures and creating process guides and other reference materials; (DTPs and QRGs)
- Responsible for the distribution of the HRIS ticketing box and assigning to the assigned sources to assist with the issue.
- Perform regular daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly audits of HR Data to preserve the data integrity and accuracy thru the SOX audits.
- Partners with internal HRIS team, external teams and/or vendors to troubleshoot system issues
- Troubleshoot technical and data issues as needed. Provides support, including researching and resolving issues and recommend solutions or alternative methods to meet business needs
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects for Case Management and myHR portal
- Perform system security administration changes such as role assignments for all end user (RBP BAU) in Employee Central
- Assists with special HR-related projects
- Participating in the testing and preparation for SF Release updates and enhancements
- Leads improvements that are assigned and implements successfully
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Deliver the solution/change within required timeline base on Service Level Agreement
- Adhere to all HRIS process governance & procedures that are developed
- Co-lead projects as applicable
- Performs other duties as required
- Associate degree in IT or Human Resources preferred and/or work experience accumulate
- 2-3 years of work experience within HRIS systems like SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, Workday etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service, testing and documentation skills
- Ability to research solutions and troubleshoot
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.