B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at McAfee
McAfee is hiring an experienced SECURITY RESEARCHER, the candidate will be working virtually. McAfee is seeking a Malware Researcher to work on our cloud-based security solution. In this position, you will work with experienced security researchers and data scientists to perform malware reverse engineering and behavioral analysis to design and develop heuristics to address the problems in today’s security landscape. You will also work on customer escalations and model operations to ensure minimal business impact to customers.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Perform dynamic malware analysis and static analysis wherever necessary.
- Perform malware replication and analyze the malware behavior to develop heuristics for behavioral detections.
- Perform static analysis to develop heuristics based on static properties.
- Perform false positives analysis and develop a solution to resolve them
- Understand Machine Learning Models and carry out analysis using XAI tools for root cause analysis
- Handle customer escalations for false positives and resolve them within the SLA
- Preferred Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information science or Computer science
- Must have 0 to 1 years of experience in Malware Research
- Must have good coding skills in C++/Python and creative problem-solving skills
- Must have experience/knowledge of the tools used for malware analysis
- Must have knowledge of reverse engineering of PE files
- Must have knowledge of behavioral analysis of PE files
- Knowledge on machine learning model training and analysis is a plus
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.