Job Update: B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at PhonePe
PhonePe is hiring for an experienced Software Engineer at their Bangalore location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Build Robust and scalable web-based applications. You will need to think of platforms & reuse.
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modeling, break-down of a module.
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same.
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems.
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit, break down execution into phases to bring predictability to overall execution.
- Work closely with Product Manager to drive capability views from features/solutions, Lead execution of medium-sized projects.
- Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively iterate to improve them.
- 4+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a Large Scale (FinTech experience preferred).
- B.Tech, M.Tech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently. Experience in at least one general programming language (eg Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Experience with multi-threading, concurrency programming, object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive modules, class-level interfaces and knowledge of test driven development.
- Good understanding of databases (eg MySQL) and NoSQL (eg HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc).
- Experience in full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform and building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
- Strong desire for solving complex and interesting real-world problems.
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and takes constructive feedback.
- Ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems.
- Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
- Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate technical documentation.
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.