B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Shadi.com; Check How to Apply Online
Shadi.com is hiring for an experienced Junior Software Engineer at their Mumbai location. They are looking for a Back-End Software Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. As a software engineer, you will develop feature sets for shaadi.com’s website and mobile site that involve Restful Services and ensure a seamless online matchmaking experience. You will mostly work with the Back-End and Data Science Team by bridging the gap between Data Science models and micro services, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the service should look as well as how it works.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners and back-end developers
- Review requirements, design specifications and propose a solution and have a discussion before implementation
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment
- Writing tests in a server-side test framework
- Understanding existing back-end services, optimizing and tweaking them as per requirements and building new micro services in migration activities
- Work with QA team for resolving issues
- Report status with tools like JIRA to stakeholders
- 0-2 years of work experience in developing software
- A solid understanding of core programming fundamentals.
- Hand on experience in developing micro services using node.js, golang or python (any one)
- Must be open to lean new programming languages and technologies.
- Experience using Version Control (GitHub/Gitlab).
- Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and document browser/platform compatibility issues and standards.
- Passionate about code quality, extensibility, and simple architecture design
- Must be comfortable working in an open, highly collaborative team environment
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.