B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Xerox
Xerox is hiring an experienced Engineer I, Software Engineering at their Kerala location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Act as the conduit between the customer and development teams to troubleshoot and resolve reported issues.
- Act as an SME for the applications being supported to provide consistency for interfacing with each software development team
- Be the voice of the customer to ensure the appropriate expectations and urgency communicated to the software development teams
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Use consistent processes across all supported regions for interfacing with various support stakeholders
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Experience in enterprise technical support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Incident management/problem management
- Any development/testing background is a plus
- net, SSIS, SSRS is a plus
- Development/Modification of SQL Stored Procedures /Functions/Triggers
- ITIL certified
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.