Job Update: B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Zoom
Zoom is hiring an experienced Solutions Engineer at their Bangalore location. The Solutions Engineer role at Zoom is an exciting and rewarding position. We are looking for a technical sales professional with knowledge of customer business drivers to adopt the Zoom Communication platform. The Solutions Engineer acts as a trusted advisor and plays an integral part in delivering happiness to our customers.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be able to:
- Primarily provide pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing the potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- Create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions
- Demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- Provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation
- Developing applications utilizing Zoom’s API/SDK
- Identify opportunities and contribute subject matter expertise to
- the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals of high complexity.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of solutions and services by sharing best practices and lessons learned with clients.
- Building competitive intelligence
- Driving the Zoom Vision
- There will be travel required in the territory stated above. We will greatly promote the use of the amazing Zoom tools we have to maximize all the resources at Zoom.
- SaaS Collaboration sales experience ie web conferencing, cloud voice, UCaaS, CCaaS
- Strong programming and software development background
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in a technical role building and supporting customers in the enterprise collaboration market
- Excellent communication skills
- Create, present and document technical solutions
- Ability to present topics in a clear and concise manner to many levels of technical skill sets and audience sizes
- Intermediate business acumen and executive presence
- Intermediate-level solution sales ability
- Experience with working within the tech start up community
- End-to-end IT systems knowledge
- Ability to apply IT Systems knowledge to customer solution design
- Formulate and communicate a technical solution / vision
- Understand Zoom partner and ecosystem partners, products and applications
- Mentor developing team members
- Act as a leader when the situation warrants
- Be flexible and able to function in a high growth environment
- 7+ years of technical experience in Collaboration technologies
- 5+ years in a customer facing technical role required
- Thorough competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Zoom Communication platform and end-to-end positioning required
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF