Job Update: BBC Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA
BBC is hiring for an experienced Business Coordinator at their Delhi location. You will provide a wide range of operational support to the BBS Studios teams in India (Distribution and Ad Sales).
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Assist projects/working groups by providing general administration services, basic analytics reports and tracking outputs.
- Support the implementation of strategic priorities and policies by providing and colating information as required.
- Responsible for day-to-day general office and admin operations and ensuring tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Assist in dairy management and coordination of meetings for the MD, Head of Finance, Head of Distribution and Ad Sales Director
- Assist in screening phone calls and attending to office visitors
- Support flight and/or accommodation bookings
- Responsible for verification and/or submission of company claim/expense for the team
- Provide the management team(s) with business support service including diary assistance, travel logistics, co-ordination of meetings, etc.
- Provide general policy guidance and advice to support policy compliance for local teams, working with divisional specialists (eg IT, Business Continuity, H&S etc.) as required.
- Facilitating new vendor/supplier creation in our SAP system as well as raising purchase orders, and managing vendors’ queries regarding invoice payment
- Supporting IT team in asset management – responsible for co-ordinating team IT requests and user administration, to ensure those who are joining, moving or leaving the business unit are appropriately with the right IT.
- Support in leave tracking for BBCS Distribution and Ad sales teams in India
- Update accruals on a monthly basis as well as verify fixed asset report on a yearly basis
- Assist in any ad-hoc matters whenever necessary
- First line supervision of a small team of people.
- Experience in providing administrative assistance
Qualifications for this job:
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively, to coordinate activities and conflicting demands to ensure that tight deadlines are met
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
- Proven the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong computer skills with strong experience of office software packages (ie Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with limited supervision, using own initiative to resolve most problems.
- High attention to detail and practical experience of gathering, analysing and colating complex and confidential information
- “Hands-on” attitude to resolving issues
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.