Bharat Broadband Recruitment 2022; Check Complete Details Here
Bharat Broadband Recruitment 2022: Bharat Broadband is inviting applications from retired officers on superannuation including VR (Voluntary Retired) officers who have attained the age of 60 years from Central/ State Government Department/ CPSUs/ Autonomous Body/ for as Consultants as Bharat Broadband Network Limited Corporate Office, New Delhi & its field PMU. There are 03 Vacancies for the post. The maximum age limit to apply for the post is 65 years.
As per the official notification issued by Bharat Broadband, the candidates have to submit their applications offline and also through email to [email protected] to get registered for Bharat Broadband Recruitment 2022 by 30.06.2022.
Check complete details about Bharat Broadband Recruitment 2022 as mentioned in the article.
How to Apply for Bharat Broadband Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates may send their applications by post to
CGM (HR), BBNL, 3rd Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, and New Delhi-110023 on or before 30.06.2022.
The envelope is to be marked as “Application for the post of Consultant in BBNL with the place of preference___post code___”. The soft copy may also be sent by mail to [email protected]
Location-Wise Details for Bharat Broadband Recruitment 2022
Qualification and Work Experience
Degree in Law from a recognized university.
Experience and Requirements
- At least 20 years of experience in the legal department.
- Providing legal advice in internal matters of BBNL including service matters and labor issues.
- Tracking of RTI and its disposal.
- Review and drafting of legal documents including arbitration and court fees, etc.
Chennai and Vadodara
Graduate (Engineering graduate will be preferred)
Experience and Requirements
- Worked in OFC/ cable laying works, it’s testing, commissioning, transmission project, 0and it’s planning, monitoring, etc.
- Should be able to coordinate with State/ Central Govt. and its agencies for ROW, possession of Gram Panchayat Bhawan.
- Be able to enter data and maintain office records.
- Should have proficient knowledge of computer applications like MS Office, Google Docs/ Spread Sheets, etc.
To Read Official Notification, Click Here
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.