National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) 2022 Recruitment: Check Eligibility, Job Role & How to Apply Online
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Recruitment 2022: NISG Hiring eligible Graduates and Postgraduates for the post of SM or Manager in cyber Security department. For SM or Manager, job responsibilities are to Review Bid or BoM of the technical bid vis-vis GSTN tender requirements, validate its completeness, compliances, capable of handling the 24*7 security operations and support the SOC activities, stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting, driving business and conduct DR drill of security equipment, failover test etc.
Check details about NISG Recruitment 2022, which is mentioned below:-
Recruitment of NISG 2022: Education
UG- B.Tech or BE in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization.
PG- MCA in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization.
Recruitment of NISG 2022: Role Description
The Manager, Cyber Security (Network and Security) will design, operate and maintain the GST System’s Network Security and infrastructure Security, as well as GSTN’s internal systems and other initiatives.
Recruitment of NISG 2022: Key Responsibilities & Skills
- Should have minimum 4 years working experience as hands-on cyber or network security engineer and device configuration and installation experience.
- Should have CCNP Security certification or equivalent. CCIE Security certified holders will get added advantage (but not mandatory).
- Should be clear of Cyber Security fundamentals and OSI network model, network & security principles and be capable of designing, implementing and troubleshooting secure network solutions.
- Should be able to read and analyze logs, monitor and sniff or snoop networks using tools, monitoring and instrumentation techniques, perform packet analysis as well as anomaly detection.
- Should have hands-on installation experience of design, deployment and troubleshooting of security tools/technologies eg – Checkpoint and Palo Aalto NGFW, DDoS mitigation, Web & Mail Security gateways, WAF, Anti-Malware solutions, GTM/LTM, DNS security, proxy or reverse proxy and rule/policy management.
- Should be able to do the design security architecture documents for the new projects, as well as drive the System Integrator team to achieve the project implementation objectives.
- Preferably hands on knowledge in Anti-APT / VPN gateways (SSL / Remote / IPsec), Proxy / reverse proxy and its configurations.
- Should be able to drive SOC operations team. Performing SOC reviews, Guiding SOC to become more mature with improved investigation. Should have experience in SIEM tool.
Recruitment of NISG 2022: Key Interfaces
- MSPs / Security partner (SI)
- OEMs All Internal Departments ie Technology, Application, GRC, IT Services, Procurement, Finance, Support, etc.
Key Attributes & Skills:
- Any Graduate or BE or B.Tech or BCA or MCA or equivalent degree with minimum of 4 years’ experience (Hands-on) in Cyber Security.
- Preferably with certifications in OEM’s security devices or technologies.
- Thorough hands-on experience on at least 2 Security technologies such as NGFW, SIEM, SOC monitoring, IPS, WAF etc.
- Overall experience of 7+ years in this relevant role.
Should be able to:
- Mentor technical staff (System integrator or within GSTN or of OEM).
- Ability to adapt and follow the processes and guidelines
- Possess an impeccable work ethic and a high degree of integrity
- Good Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
Recruitment of NISG 2022: Key Skills
Cyber Security, Networking, SOC, Network Security, Security Operations, or Security Operations Center.
Click Here to Check Official Notification and Apply Link