NHAI Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Eligibility Criteria & Other Imp. Details
NHAI Recruitment 2022: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applicants to fill the post of Deputy Manager (Technical). There is 50 vacancy for this post. Pay Band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-) will be offered to the candidates.
Applicants having Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University are eligible to apply for this post. Age Limit Should not exceed 30 years as of the closing date of advertisement ie.13.07.2022 (6:00 PM). Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.nhai.gov.in.
Check details about NHAI Recruitment 2022 below
Post & Vacancy for NHAI Recruitment 2022:
Age Limit for NHAI Recruitment 2022:
Not exceeding 30 years
Educational Qualification for NHAI Recruitment 2022:
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute;
Recruitment Criteria for NHAI Recruitment 2022:
Direct recruitment on the basis of final merit (Written Test & Personality Test) in Engineering Services (ES) Examination (Civil), 2021 conducted by UPSC.
Criteria for availing Reservation For NHAI Recruitment 2022:
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidate belongs is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government.
- The OBC candidates applying for this post must submit an OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued during the year 2022 – 2023.
- s who want to be considered for reservations as SC/ST/OBC-NCL must submit a certificate from the designated authority in the prescribed proforma ONLY, intended for appointments to posts under the Government of India, clearly stating their caste and the Act or Order by which their caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC-NCL. They must also make sure that the name of their caste or community and how it is spelled on their caste or community certificate match exactly the lists that the central government notifies from time to time (for the OBC category, a list of castes recognized by the Indian government as OBC castes in the central list is available on the website www.ncbc.nic.in, for the ST category, a list of castes for each state is available on the website www.socialjustice.nic.in as a list of castes for each state). Any modification in the caste name on a certificate will not be recognized.
- Following categories of PwBD candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) :
Following documents are required to be uploaded for NHAI Recruitment 2022:
- Signature – Scanned copy of signature in jpg / jpeg or png or ‘gif’ image types not more than 1 MB.
- Photograph – Scanned copy of color passport size in jpg,’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ not more than 1 MB
- Degree in support of passing in Civil Engineering in’pdf’ image types, size limit 2 MB.
- Copy of final mark sheet of ES Examination 2021 (Civil) containing marks of Written test & Personality Test issued by UPSC only ‘pdf’ image types, size limit 2 MB.
- Class –X Certificate in ‘pdf’ image types, size limit 2 MB.
- Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL (as per prescribed format attached) in ‘pdf’ types , size limit- 2 MB.
- Copy of Interview Call letter issued by UPSC for appearing in an interview of IES Examination 2020 (Civil) only ‘pdf’ image types, size limit 2 MB.
Note: The applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.gov.in to apply Online.
Click here to Read Official Notification