ESIC Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Monthly Salary and Other Details here
ESIC Recruitment 2022: ESIC Walk-in-interview for recruitment and empanelment of Fourteen (14) posts of senior residents under the residency scheme, for three years (subject to renewal for another one year on satisfactory performance)
There are Fourteen (14) posts of Senior Residents purely and 14 posts of Senior Residents on a contractual basis for one year and one (01) post of Specialist on a contractual basis and one (01) post-Super Specialist on a contract basis is scheduled to be held on 23.06.2022 at ESIC Model hospital Sector-24, Noida.
Below are more information regarding ESIC Recruitment 2022
No. of Post for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- SR (Under residency) – 14 posts
- SR (on contract basis) – 14 posts
- Specialist FTS/PTS- 01 post
- Super specialist FtS/PTS- 01 post
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022
The candidates should report in the office of Director (Medical) Noida, ESIC Model Hospital, Sec-24, Noida between 09:15 AM to 10:15 AM on the stipulated date with the application form along with a set of documents as mentioned. Candidates reporting after 10:15 AM will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
Note: The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement, with the approval of, Director (Medical) Noida without any notice.
Terms and Conditions for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- This advertisement has also been uploaded on the website: www.esic.nic.in.
- Director (Medical) Noida reserves the right to fill any or no posts or cancel the interview at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- Reservation Rules will be applicable as per GOI Rules.
- OBC candidates are required to submit the latest caste/category certificate as per Central Govt. Performa (Issued not before 01/04/2021).
- All above posts are for tenure (as mentioned) or contract basis or till new incumbent/regular Medical Officer
- Candidate should take printout of application form, attached with this notification and bring the same duly filled along with all the documents (self-attested) in the same order as mentioned in it
Click here to read the full information
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.