Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Vacancies and Qualifications Here
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India invites online applications from Indian citizens who fulfill the essential qualifications for the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ NonGazetted). There are 210 vacancies available for this post. The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change ie increase or decrease due to administrative reasons. The maximum age to apply for this post is up to 30 years as of 01.07.2022. The last date to apply is on 30th July at 11:59 pm.
Details for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022:
Pay Scale for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022:
Level–6 in the Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 35,400/-
The approximate Gross Salary as per the existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in. The application will be accepted through ONLINE registration only.
- General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter – Rs. 250/-
Qualifications for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Minimum speed of 35 wpm in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
Selection Procedure for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022:
The eligible candidates will have to appear in the tests in the following subjects:-
- Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions, and 25 General Knowledge questions) – 2 hours There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)
- Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 wpm after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%) – 10 minutes
- Descriptive Test (in the English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing, and Essay Writing – 2 hours
Typing (English) Test on the computer will be conducted on the same date and place as the Objective Type Written Test.
candidates who qualify as per approved criteria/cut-off in the Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test will be required to appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify for the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks.
After qualifying in the prescribed test and Interview, the selected candidates will be empanelled in the order of eligibility for appointment as Junior Court Assistant. The candidates may note that mere placement in the panel does not confer any right on the candidates to claim an appointment for the post of Junior Court Assistant.
Click Here to Check the Official Notification