NCDIR Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Qualification & How to Apply
NCDIR Recruitment 2022: NCDIR is inviting online applications for various project posts on a purely temporary or contractual basis under the project at ICMR- National Center for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru. There are 10 Vacancies for the post. The monthly salary will be between Rs. 17000 to Rs. 68875. The last date to apply for the post is 18th July 2022. As per the official notification issued by NCDIR, the candidates have to submit their application online and also through email to get registered for NCDIR Recruitment 2022.
Post wise Qualification for Computer Programmer, Project Assistant, and Computer Programmer is given below, interested candidates can check the qualification and can apply for the relevant Vacancy.
Check Complete details about NCDIR Recruitment 2022 as mentioned in this article.
Post, Vacancy, Salary & Other Details for NCDIR Recruitment 2022
How to Apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2022
Candidates have to fill out their applications online through the official website of NCDIR and then they have to send the filled application form through email to [email protected]
Post-Wise Qualification for NCDIR Recruitment 2022
- must have a Master’s degree in Computer Application/ IT/ Computer Science from a recognized institution/ university; Or
- Candidate must have done BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ IT from a recognized university with two years experience in relevant areas of programming or information system in a Government, Autonomous, PSU, etc.
- The candidate must be a graduate in Life Science/ Biostatics from a recognized university with three years of work experience from a recognzied university.
- The candidate must have a master’s degree in life sciences from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have a master’s degree in Computer Application/ IT/ Computer Science from a recognized institute/ university.
- Candidate must do BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ IT from a recognized university with two years of programming or information system in a Government Autonomous, PSU, etc. from recognized organizations.
Note: To Check Other Posts and Qualifications, Click the link below.
To Read Official Notification, Click Here
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.