Continental Hiring B.Tech, BE Graduates; Check How to Apply
Continental is hiring an experienced Test Development Engineer at their Bangalore location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Development of Automated Test Equipment (ATE) for testing the functionality of various products (Clusters, BCM, ABS ESC control unit, MDPS control unit, Airbag Control Unit etc.)
- Work closely with Business units (BU), New Product Launch (NPL), Project Managers (PM) & R&D team to get required project information
- Designing of electronic or electromechanical hardware system for the development of ATE
- Test sequencing using Keysight TestExec SL or MCD TestManager software based on the project requirements (NI LabVIEW & NI TestStand – Optional)
- Software development with C# or NI LabVIEW to develop the Executable applications (EXE) or Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL) based on the project requirements.
- Development of Test Fixtures & Interface Test Adapter (ITA)
- Cost & timeline estimation for new ATE development as per the project requirement
- Preparing the bill of material (BOM) for the ATE based on the Product Test Specification (PTS) & coordinate with purchase team to order the parts
- Follow-up with purchase team for PO release, discussion with supplier for the delivery schedule, follow-up with logistics team custom clearance & ensuring the parts delivery on time
- Coordinate with supplier for the Integration all the hardware & wiring activity
- Coordinate with mechanical designer (Internal or external) for designing the suitable fixture/ handler as per the project requirement
- Development of mechanical fixtures / handler with help of external suppliers
- Plan and execute project as per the project timeline
- Develop Test plan / test sequencing as per PTS and validate the implementation.
- Release the Test program/System to production as per Continental Standards and procedures.
- Provide guidance to shift support engineers in resolving any major/repeated issue with Testers.
- Ensure Production Test Systems operate at its best condition & guide test support engineers for NTF reduction
- Monitor and improve launch KPI during production launch or till six months after release whichever is earlier.
- Keep track of Test Systems performance and maximize Test Systems utilization to help production achieve throughput and quality goals.
- Knowledge transfer and project handover to production segment support engineers.
- Performing the MSA & accordingly take necessary action to improve the results
- Documentation of all the tester development & product related information
- Test cycle time study & achieve the target
- Educational Qualification – BE/ B.Tech in E&C
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Knowledge of Programming languages: C, C++, C#
- Experience in usage of Test management Software: TestExec SL, MCD Test Manager, NI LabVIEW, NI TestStand
- Knowledge of Communication Protocols: CAN, UDS, LIN, RS232, TCPIP, I2C, UART, SPI, JTAG
- Usage of Instruments: Signal generator, DMM, Frequency Counter, Power supply, PXI Digitizer
- Usage of Hardware platform: TS-8989 PXIe Viper, TS-5400 High Performance PXI System, PXI, GPIB, LXI
- Software knowledge: E-Plan, AutoCAD
- Hardware knowledge: VECTOR CAN case XL, P-CAN USB, Printers, Pneumatic cylinders, Pneumatic solenoid valve, servo drives, Data matrix scanners, load cell, laser displacement sensors, Siemens S7-1500 etc.
- Knowledge of selecting INGUN Test probes/ receptacles based on the requirement
- Experience in measurement of Voltage, Current, Frequency, duty cycle, pulse width, rise/fall time
- Electronic manufacturing with automation knowledge
- Team player
- Good English communication skills
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.