Google Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA; Check Post Details Here
Google is hiring for an experienced Administrative Business Partner, GTECH at their Gurgaon location. As an Administrative Business Partner, you’re at the heart of your team’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (eg, manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities, and equipment, oversee budget management, etc.).
- Coordinate duties for multiple offices.
- Serve as a technical lead for, and manager of small projects.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Mentor new team members.
Qualifications for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in direct executive support, administrative operations management, non-technical project management, or corporate event planning.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
What skills are needed:
- Ability to consistently contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiency.
- Ability to take initiative and build excellent, productive relationships with excellent communication skills.
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.