Hitachi Vantara Hiring B.Tech, BE, MCA Graduates
Hitachi Vantara is hiring an experienced Senior Backend Engineer at their Pune location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Design, develop and unit test complex cloud-based products and solutions involving micro-services, Cloud tools and containers
- Mentor and guide junior team members, define best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Have technical ownership of multiple modules or a complete offering and work with the stakeholders (product owners/management, managers, architects, QA etc.) in the delivery
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into high level and detailed design
- Maintain security and data privacy
- Create scalable and high-performance microservices
- Work with DevOps team on deployment architecture, security and CI/CD
- BE, B.Tech or MCA Graduate
- 8+ years of hands on experience designing, implementing and successfully delivering scalable, secure, HA products with support for persistence, transactions, resilience, clustering, performance and caching
- Good cloud application design skills, good knowledge and experience working with and implementing design and architecture patterns
- Experience in Java, Springboot, Cloud, Microservices and using them in building complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise grade products
- Experience with agile and Scrum
- Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), RESTful web services or microservices
- Experience in implementing CI/CD
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, architecture, decision-making and communication skills.
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
- Experience working on Containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos), UI frameworks
- Prior experience in developing multi-tenant product.
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.