IDFC Bank Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA; Check Post Details Here
IDFC Bank is hiring for an experienced Recovery Manager – Consumer Loan & Cross Sell at their Nashik location. The role bearer has the responsibility to plan, organize, direct and oversee the activities of the collections department. It also includes managing the associated agencies with the company in their assigned territory.
The role bearer is responsible for the efficiency and optimization of retrieving EMI from the customers and ensuring adherence to all the guidelines laid out by the bank contributing to the larger organizational objectives of the bank.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Responsible for managing and undertaking collections process for debts that have been assigned
- Regularly track the portfolio for specific buckets for the assigned area
- Track and control the delinquency of the area, Bucket-wise & DPD wise and focus on non-starters
- Responsible to allocate and achieve targets from agencies/in house team
- Regularly follow up with the default customers
- Ensuring adherence to collection process and legal guidelines
- Tracing out absconded default customers and initiate recovery process
- Recommend for legal actions for non-recoverable cases and following up with the legal team for the closure of the cases
- Maintaining data for administrative work related to collection such as updating delinquent account history, providing and maintaining MIS report, reviewing of collection feedback on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
Qualifications for this Job:
- Graduate – Any
- Post Graduate – Any
- Experience: Minimum of 03 Years of relevant experience in Collections
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.