Indigo Hiring Freshers B.Com, M.Com, MBA
Indigo is hiring for Associate – Contract Resource in their Engineering department at their Gurgaon location. You will Verify all invoices related to material purchasing/repair/warranty to ensure that delivery of part is confirmed with corresponding GRN, delivered part match order and prices match order. Ensure submission of bills after verification along with supporting documents to finance within 5 days from the date of receipt to IGO
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Sending Aging sheet to finance on a weekly basis which captures all the invoices forwarded to finance and not remitted within 10 days from the date of submission.
- Obtain and work on SOA of foreign vendors on a monthly basis and work out the same to tally the forwarded Invoices and to find missing invoices
- Work out non-Invoice report related to foreign vendors every quarter for timely closure of non-invoice report. Checking and verifying invoices pending with Engineering, forwarded to Finance or not received from vendor against non-invoice report in line with Master Data and AMOS receiving tracking module.
- Follow-up with vendor to obtain invoices not received at IGO and for pending cases to be closed asap so that open items are minimal at the end of financial year.
- To make sure import DSR is received from CHA and freight forwarder Schenker thrice a week and from CHA every week wrt to prepaid shipments through other freight forwarders like FedEx, UPS etc and monitor shipments arrived, cleared and delivered to warehouse
- Regularly monitor key areas of DSR especially related to:
- Bill submitted by freight forwarder in a total of 9 days from the date of custom clearance
- Bill submitted by CHA to Freight forwarder within 4 days from custom clearance
- Following which freight forwarder to submit bills to Indigo within 5 days ie a total of 9 days taken in bill submission from the date of custom clearance
- Sending weekly reminders to freight forwarder Schenker, DHL and CHA for non-submission of freight bills wihtin 9 days from the date of custom clearance as per laid down SOP
- Import DSR to be worked on Arrival, Clearance and Delivery of consignment to warehouse and monitor wrt to key areas thrice a month
- Preparation of MRO expense report for budgeting purposes on monthly basis.
- Provide appropriate provisions based on working from SOA in line with master data excel sheet. Forward list of bills forwarded to Finance along Schenker/DHL and CGL invoices
- Maintain copy of contracts (dry cleaning, other service providers) and track due dates on excel sheet data in order to follow-up for timely renewal (6 months in advance) thru procurement/legal and liaison with line stations, procurement & legal for queries related to same
Qualifications for this Job:
- Graduates- B.Com
- Relevant experience of 0-1 year
- Good communication skills
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.