AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Monthly Salary Upto 67700, Check Post, Eligibility and Other Details here
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Hiring eligible personnel for the position of Senior Resident at the Trauma and Emergency Department. The Post is purely on a contractual basis. The Monthly emoluments would be Rs. 67700.
The candidates with important documents and certificates need to be sent to the academic mail ie academic @aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in and the same will be physically verified if the candidate is selected in the selection procedure. Last date of sending of filled Application to Academic Email 30 June 2022 academic @aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Check out other information regarding AIIMS Recruitment
Who can apply:
The candidates who have already completed the degree or are likely to complete the tenure of Junior Residency (MD I MS/ DNB) by 31st August 2022 are eligible to apply for the post.
- The eligibility to apply for the posts of Senior Resident, the upper age limit will be 45 years as on the last date of submission of application.
- This is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto a maximum period of 05 years, for OBC candidates upto a maximum period of 03 years.
- In the case of PWBD candidates, age relaxation is upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Those who have completed 3 years Residency Scheme are out of eligibility criteria.
Pay Scale: Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level -11 of the Pay Matrix+ NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules.
Tenure of post: Three years. However, it may be extended further following the recommendation of the Competent Authority
Application Procedure for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through offline mode only.
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
- The PDF copies of the original certificates ie MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, qualifying degree (MBBS /MD/ MS/DNB) Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, Payment receipt and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates need to be sent to the academic mail ie academic @aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in and the same will be physically verified if the candidate is selected.
The details of Application Fees:
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 1500/- with transaction Charges as applicable.
- SC/ST/EWS Category: Rs. 1200/- with transaction Charges as applicable.
- PWBD Category: No application Fees
Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Account. Bank Name- Bank of India Account No. 557810110001482 JFSC Code- BKID0005578 Branch Name- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
Terms & Conditions for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Canvassing information of any kind will lead to disqualification, incomplete applications will not be considered, and will be Rejected.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointmentees shall be granted leave 3 in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
Click here to read the full notification
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.