ESIC Recruitment 2022: Monthly Salary Upto 78800 Check Posts and Other Details here
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is willing to hire Specialist Grade-II (Senior Scale) for various positions, total of 11 vacancies on direct recruitment basis.
The maximum age required for these positions would be 45 years as of 4th July 2022 and the monthly Salary would be Rs. 78800 as per the 7th CPC.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Sr. Scale)” at Madhya pradesh Region may send their application Form in the Performa by Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 04/07/2022
The address to send the application is given here: Madhya Pradesh Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Nanda Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh-452011,. Indoor
Last date of submission of application: 4th of July 2022
Check out further information about ESIC Recruitment
There are total 11 vacancies currently available for these positions, details of the same are given below:
Pay Scale: Level–12 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 78,800/- as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay, DA, NPA, HRA, and Transport Allowance will also be admissible as per rules in force from time to time.
- Not exceeding 45 years as of 04/07/2022. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the Government Servants.
- The upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions.
Relaxation in age –
- SC / ST / OBC candidates will be eligible for age relaxation to the extent of the posts reserved for these categories.
- In case vacancies are not reserved for these categories of applicants in any of the above specialties, the candidates shall not be eligible for any age relaxation.
Essential Qualifications and experience required
- A recognized medical qualification is included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of the third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub Section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Table A or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree
Mode of payment- A Demand Draft/Banker’s Check of Rs. 500/-(as applicable) in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No. II’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at the place mentioned in the Table -1 has to be submitted along with the Application Form.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Only Demand Draft/ Banker’s Check drawn on any Scheduled Bank valid for at least three months will be accepted. Application Fee paid by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The Demand Draft/ Banker’s Check must be issued after the issuing date of this advertisement.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Sr. Scale)” at the Madhya Pradesh Region may send their application form in the Performa by Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 04/07/2022
The address: Madhya Pradesh Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Nanda Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh-452011, Indore
Click here to read the full notification
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.