Oceaneering Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA; Check Details Here
Oceaneering is hiring for an experienced General Ledger Accounting Senior Analyst at their Chandigarh location to perform & providing support wherever required to the management, in reviewing all routine General Ledger accounting functions being carried out in the department, ensuring compliance with all the SOP’s & stipulated deadlines .
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Performs & reviews the Month End activities and Balance Sheet Reconciliations in accordance with the applicable SOP/TAT, as provided for each process in its respective business entity.
- Providing support to the management in ensuring compliance with internal policies and the stipulated deadlines for all the activities of the department.
- Assist in coordinating within the team and with the process stake holders, so as to achieve the individual as well as collective goals.
- Contributes in initiating the process improvement plans by actively introducing new ideas, removing wastes from the process, and maintaining the high standards of deliverables.
- Supporting in coaching and training of the existing as well as new staff over various processes to make them self reliant and backup for each other, for the times of need.
- Supporting in various internal and external audit requirements for various business entities.
- Supporting in year-end activities like preparation and review of annual Budgets/Forecasts etc.
- Update productivity and quality trackers. Maintain, prepare and submit MIS reports.
- Responsible for assisting in development/update and enforcement of SOP’s, available/required for the smooth and auto functioning of all the processes.
- Perform any other related duties and assignments as required or assigned, but not limited to above.
Qualifications for this job:
- Commerce graduate or above.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with an international company
- Sound knowledge of GL processes and accounting principles.
- People Management and effective coaching.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
What skills are needed:
- Strong verbal, written communications skills and presentation skills.
- Handle difficult customers and ability to work under pressure .
- Team Player, Self motivated & Enthusiastic/Driven.
- Work positively and ethically.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple clients.
- Judgment & decision-making skills.
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.