Olx Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA
Olx is hiring for an experienced Collection Executive at their Gurugram location. You will execute adequate and timely collection and instigate recovery activities in order to minimize risk costs and optimize returns
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Knowledge of proper and ethical debt collection techniques.
- Strong negotiating, counseling, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be discreet while working with confidential information.
- Able to work well as a team and on own initiative. Reporting daily progress against targets to the Manager
- Ensure implementation of collections policies and risk management strategies for effective portfolio management
- Work closely with risk, operations, legal, analytics & business teams for improvement in collections and underwriting
- Give pertinent data backed feedback to the credit team to help improve the credit policies and overall portfolio NPA
- Ensure monthly recovery targets are met
- Develop and manage relations with outsourced collection agencies & vendors to help improve resolution rates for pre-write-off accounts and money collection on write-off/
- Ensure collection happens in line with the articulated code of conduct, regulatory norms and best practices.
- Manage & allocate budgets and benchmarks
- Working with Sales team on EWS cases
- Handling Stock & RC Audits with the help of City based team
- Supporting Credit & Ops for Dealer Agreement stage and dealer reference checks
Qualifications for this job:
- Good knowledge of Soft Collections tools and hands on experience
- Good networking with banking agencies
- Process driven & time bound
- Team Player and good communication skills
- Can instantly build relation and logically push for repayment
- Prior Banking/Fintech Background is useful
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.