Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale Up to 67000, Check Posts, Qualification & Other Details Here
Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Culture is recruiting for the post of Director on a Deputation/ Short term contract basis. There is only 01 Vacancy for the post of Director. The maximum age limit to apply for the post of Director is 65 years & last date to apply for the post is 01st August 2022. The post is proposed to be filled up on a deputation/short-term contract basis for a period of 3 years which is extendable by 2 years depending upon the performance of the incumbent.
As per the official notification issued by the Ministry of Culture, the candidates have to submit their applications offline to get registered for the Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022.
Check Complete Details about Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022 as mentioned in this article.
How to Apply for the Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022
Candidates need to submit their application through the post to:
Office of Hon’ble Governor of Tamil Nadu,
Raj Bhavan, Chennai-600022 by 01st August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for the Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022
- Candidate must be a Officer working in the rank of Director/Deputy Secretary to the Government of India having experience of working in Organizations related to Art & Culture:
- Holding post on a regular basis in the pay scale of Rs.37400 to Rs.67000 + GP Rs.8700 (pre-revised as per 6th cPc); Or
- Having 3 years of regular service in the pay scale of Rs.15600 to Rs.39199 + GP Rs.7600 (pre-revised as per 6th cPc).
Short Term Contract:
- Candidates must have Eminent cultural personalities (practicing artists, scholars or experts) in the field of Art & Culture with at least 10 years standing and experience; Or
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree; and
- Candidate must have Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience in running cultural institution(s).
Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of Director includes:
- To function as the Chief Executive Officer of the SZCC; Or
- To function as the Member Secretary of the Governing Body and Executive Board; Or
- To act as in charge of overall administration for proper management and affairs of the society.
To Read Official Notification, Click Here
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.