NHSRC Recruitment 2022: Salary Up to 150000, Check Post, Qualification & Other Important Details Here
NHSRC Recruitment 2022: National Health Systems Resource Center is inviting applications for the post of Short Term -Senior Consultant ED Secretariat. There is only 01 Vacancy for the post. The maximum age limit to apply for the post is 50 years. As per the official notification issued by NHSRC, the candidates have to submit their applications online to get registered for NHSRC Recruitment 2022 by 22.06.2022.
Check Complete details about NHSRC Recruitment 2022 as mentioned in this article.
How to Apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2022
Candidates are requested to fill out the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
Roles & Responsibilities for NHSRC Recruitment 2022
- Support the Executive Director/ team in the preparation of technical documents, including reviews on Health Systems interventions and social determinants of health, including policy briefs and reports.
- Support the Executive Director in day-to-day jobs of inputs on various documents / PQs / Cabinet Notes / other documents received from MoHFW to ensure timely and high-quality responses to MoHFW /Parliament Questions after consultation from all divisions.
- Support the process of establishing cross-references to existing and relevant websites and resource centers.
- Provide technical assistance to undertake research activities.
- Undertake analytical documentation of field review visits to provide feedback to the Executive Director
- Support and undertake the rapid reviews on Health Systems interventions and social determinants of health, including the development of policy briefs and reports as required and etc.
Qualification & Experience for NHSRC Recruitment 2022
- MBBS/BDS with Post Graduate Degree (Fulltime Course) in MD (Community Medicine/PSM/MPH.
- Have at least 5 years of Post qualification experience.
- Experience of working in NHSRC / MoHFW / States in Health Systems.
- Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
To Read Official Notification, Click Here
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.