NHAI Recruitment 2022: Salary up to 215900, Check Post, Application Procedure & Other Imp. Details Here
NHAI Recruitment 2022: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) is looking for candidates for the posts of the General Manager (Legal) in deputation mode and Deputy General Manager (Finance) in promotion mode. There are only 03 vacant seats available for these posts. The maximum age limit for the General Manager (Legal) post is 56 years and the age limit for the Deputy General Manager (Finance) is not applicable.
The pay scale for General Manager (Legal) is Level-13 (Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900) / (pre revised) PB-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000) with the Grade Pay scale of Rs.8,700 and the pay scale for Deputy General Manager (Finance) is Level-12 (Rs.78,800- 2,09,200)/(prerevised) PB-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs.7,600.
Check some essential details about NHAI Recruitment 2022.
Important Dates and Time:
- The last date for submission of the Online application for Deputation is 05.08.2022 by 06:00 PM.
- The last date for submission of the Online application for Promotion is 21.07.2022 by 06:00 PM
- The last date for Receipt of the Printout of the Online application along with requisite documents from the Parent Department for Deputation is 22.08.2022 by 06:00 PM
- The last date for Receipt of the Printout of the Online application along with requisite documents from the Parent Department for Promotion is not applicable.
Posts Name and Vacancy for NHAI Recruitment 2022
- General Manager (Legal) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 02
Pay Scale and Grade Pay for NHAI Recruitment 2022
1. General Manager (Legal)
Level-13 (Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900) / (pre revised) PB-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000) with Grade Pay Rs.8,700
2. Deputy General Manager (Finance)
Level-12 (Rs.78,800- 2,09,200)/(prerevised) PB-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs.7,600
Note: The applicants are advised to thoroughly complete the ONLINE application form in accordance with the requirements and experience listed for the position(s). Applications submitted via any other method or procedure will be automatically and summarily rejected. Applications that are incomplete in any way, especially those lacking pay scale information, will be summarily and without prior notification rejected. It should be noted that any requested clarifications regarding job profile, experience, etc. at a later time will never be considered.
Procedure to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2022
The interested candidates can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below:
i) The applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for accessing the link for applying online. The link may be opened on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
ii) Click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
iii) Once you click on “APPLY” the system will redirect you to the NHAI portal.
iv) Create the registration with the below information
- User ID (User id can be anything)
- Create the password
- Phone Number
- Email ID
v) Once you entered all the above details, log in to the system with the user id and password.
vi) Portal has two sections,
- Application form
- Post you would like to apply
vii) Fill out the complete application
- All the fields in the form are mandatory fields.
- After filling out the application form, click on the ‘preview’ button to check if all the information filled by you is correct or not.
- In case you wish to change any data in the given form, then change the same.
- Once everything is correct, click on the ‘save’ button.
- After saving the document, then only ‘apply’ for the position.
viii) After saving the document, apply for the position.
- Select the post and click on the ‘submit your application’ button.
- If you don’t apply for the position, then your profile will not be reflected under any position,
- Once you click on the ‘submit your application button’, the system will take you to the next screen, where you can see the ‘reference number’ and you would also be having an option to download the form.
To Read More Details Click Here