The Economist Group Hiring B.Tech Graduates
The Economist Group is hiring an experienced Cyber Security Analyst at their Gurugram location. The Cyber Security Analyst is a member of the Information Security team and the job holder is responsible for establishing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing, and improving a suitable set of controls to protect our information assets and ensure the business objectives of the organization.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Collaborate with our Managed Detection Response (MDR) provider to assess and respond to security threats against our customer-facing and staff-facing platforms and services and drive continuous improvement of our capabilities.
- Deliver security awareness training as required and ensure all staff are properly equipped with the knowledge to defend our Group from phishing, social engineering attacks, and other common cyber threats
- to security-related queries from all responding parts of the Group, tailoring your response and advice depending on the scenario
- Assist in application security testing activities and ensure that testing results are communicated effectively to stakeholders and remediation is properly prioritized
- and communicate at all levels (evangelizing) relevant security threats to identify the Group’s application platforms
- Enhance the overall posture in application security and drive cultural change in a collaborative manner
- Participate in incident response, from discovery through to recovery, lessons learned, and remediation
- Conduct third-party risk assessments
- Ensure our business operations are compliant with relevant security standards and regulations such as PCI DSS SAQ-A
- Provide assurance that controls operated by other business units are being managed
- Experience working in a SOC, Service Desk, or other IT department
- Excellent knowledge of security systems, software, and hardware
- Excellent, demonstrable, customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
- Organised, analytical, practical – good attention to detail
- Good influencing skills. Able to deal with all levels of the organization.
- Able to take the initiative. A positive ‘can-do attitude and a determination to succeed
- Diligent, able to work to deadlines while managing multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, able to solve problems and come up with solutions
- Curious, innovative, willing to challenge conventional approaches and test new ones
- Security-related certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH or OSCP
- International work experience is desirable
- Experience in the media and entertainment or another lightly regulated industry
- Experience with risk management, compliance, audit, business continuity, or finance
- Demonstrable experience in security incident response
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.