Upstox Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA; Check How to Apply Online
Upstox is hiring for an experienced Senior Manager – Business Development at their Bangalore and Mumbai location. You Would be a part of authorized Partner Team, and shall be responsible to identify and on board prospect Partners who could be personalities or organizations that are either influencers such as Youtubers, Telegram Channel Owners, etc, or a finance specific APP owner or a Partner with other broking house or any other personality or organization who shall drive customers to Upstox Platform.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Would be responsible for reaching out to Prospect Partners via Phone/Email/Social Media, and if required conduct meetings with the prospects
- Would be responsible to undertake Competitor Analysis, and accordingly re-position the proposal to the Prospect Partners
- Will have to maintain relationship with Partners by providing timely support, information, and resolution from time to time
- Will act as a bridge between Partners’ requirements, and accordingly communicate the need to the technology team
- Would be responsible for strategic cross-functional campaigns to be conducted by BD team
- Responsible to achieve budgeted individual targets & targets for the team
- Responsible for recruiting training & management of the BD team
- Market study in terms of competition, market intelligence & share
- Keen market insight to pre-empt market needs & develop / implement strategies for new products /services accordingly
- Use BD/Sales team to document communication & build accurate customer health metrics & forecasting to maintain long-term account health & relationship
- Providing support to the senior management team in business development through extensive research analysis & financial modeling
Qualifications for this job:
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree, a masters’ degree is preferable
- Should possess exceptional written & verbal communication skills, must enjoy traveling and should push yourself beyond your comfort zone
- Should have a track record of sourcing, engaging with, and selling products/services to corporate/SME clients
- Must have handled a team for a minimum of 2 years & have a minimum 6 years of overall work experience
- Relevant 3+years of experience in share market operations .
What skills are needed:
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative & personal leadership
- Demonstrating the ability to function interdependently & effectively lead the BD/sales team to deliver growth & achieve goals
- Should be good at creating sales presentations and have strong, in-depth analytical skills
- Should have confidence/skills to deliver product pitches to prospect partners
- Should be inquisitive to learn new concepts, and accordingly should be able to articulate the requirements
- Having a thorough understanding of the financial market is a huge plus as is the ability to build new business relationships, and leverage existing ones to drive B2B sales
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, balance multiple tasks & switch gears while maintaining priorities.
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.