Job Update: Vodafone Idea Hiring M.Com, CA, CMA, MBA; Check Details Here
Vodafone Idea is hiring for an experienced AGM – Financial Reporting at their Ahmedabad location. You will interface between Circles, SSO, Corporate Finance and other functions with respect to issuing process notes & Accounting guidelines for new/change processes, resolving circle issues and ensure timely submission of data to Corporate
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Support transitions with inputs on process and sharing knowledge
- Create a forum where best practice / knowledge sharing / business updates can be shared with Circle and SSO team.
- Promote a ‘customer centric’ and ‘partnership approach’ to develop strong relationships with circles and other groups
- Bad debts write off
- Standardization of national process and adherence
- Review with SSO Process Leads to discuss open issues, challenges, identification of new opportunities etc.
- Identification of new opportunities and provide necessary support to SSO teams in various initiatives, process re-engineering & automation
- Provide inputs during process designs & SOPs
- Partner with the business and identify new project opportunities
- Ensure proper training and UAT to all Circles Finance.
- Timely and satisfactory migration (without losing control)
- Proper support before and after going live. /To resolve all queries /difference.
- To Raise CR for the changes required in system. Support business by giving required input /discussion with IT
- Proper co-ordination with IT for the any gap or new requirement on AMDOCS , cPOS , Concilia
- To drive revenue related projects such as S4HANA , Data Lake.
- To ensure timely input and support to various teams to achieve the project time line
- Review and assessment of readiness of SSO to handle statutory audit and highlight gaps
- Support SSO and Circles during Audit
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders (Circles and SSO) and drive to resolve and close all audit observations
- Balance Sheet Governance
- DOT / TRAI data compilation
- Data preparation for Reply to TRAI and DOT against their query
Qualifications for this job:
- CA, Inter CA, Inter CMA, PG Finance
- Fair knowledge of revenue recognition, IND AS 115
- Proficient in telco revenue products
- Experience in Telco revenue accounting
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.